Surf Life Saving School – Team Members Wanted for Term 1!
SLSSSNB is now looking for team members (instructors), to assist in the running of our beach school programs. We offer a variety of programs for primary and secondary school children at the beach. Our programs are run Monday to Friday during school hours. Term 4, October to December and Term 1, February to April. Term 4 is our busiest period. If you are currently at High School and your school term finishes early December 2022, then there is still an opportunity for you to work. Our last program for Term 4 is on Friday 16 December 2022.
Your job is to with within a team to lead groups of students through an array of activities ranging from board paddling, tube rescues, first aid, and lots of other fun activities. If you are friendly, outgoing, able to talk to large groups and enjoy working with children, then this is the perfect job for you.
- Attend a Staff Training Day – TBD
- Need to be a current financial Surf Club member
- Hold Bronze Medallion (must be proficient)
- SRC holders are also invited to apply. However, SRC holders can only supervise/run beach based activities
- If over 18, have a current paid Working With Children (WWC) check number
- Beach programs usually start at 9.00am at the earliest and finish by 2.00pm at the latest.
- Minimum shift length is 3 hours, and the hourly rate starts at $22 per hour
Beach Locations Used
- Freshwater to Palm Beach
If you have already worked for the Surf Life Saving School
- You do not have to register, please just give me a ring, or send me an email that you will be returning for the coming season
- You do not have to attend the Staff Training Day
For all new staff
Please click this link to register your interest:
If you care, care for a living!
Sunnyfield is an industry-leading not-for-profit organisation with 1500 employees delivering over 2000 support services daily. For 70 years, we have been supporting people with disability of all ages to be active, inclusive participants in their communities through innovative programs and person-centred active support plans.
About the role
As a Community Support Worker, you will play an essential role in supporting and empowering people with disability to live a life of their choosing. Working in both a team environment and independently, you will provide a range of services assisting clients to live independently, be actively involved in their local community, and engaged in meaningful opportunities.
- All training and experience provided
- All work, all play
- Create a home for people
- Rewarding work
- Start in 2 weeks
- Do you have a big heart?
- Do you want to make a difference in the lives of those with disability?
- Do you want to support people to achieve their goals?
- Are you a creative problem solver?
- Salary Packaging of up to $15,900
- Career pathways
- Learning and development, including paid training
- Access to professional counselling
- Discounted health insurance
- Collaborative and positive working culture, including regular wellbeing events
If you believe you meet the essential requirements for this role, please click APPLY NOW below!
Successful candidates will be required to be fully vaccinated against Covid 19 inclusive of booster and to clear all state-based probity checks, including but not limited to a National Criminal History Record Check and NDIS Worker Screening Check.
If you are passionate about empowering people with disability to live a life of choice, opportunity and independence and would like to work in a challenging and rewarding role, we would love to hear from you.
To join the Sunnyfield family, apply now with a cover letter and your resume.
Support Worker Job in Frenchs Forest, Sydney NSW – SEEK
Keolis Downer Northern Beaches (KDNB) Recruitment
KDNB operates a bus services for Transport NSW in the northern beaches and lower north shore areas.
We are currently on the hunt to recruit more drivers for full-time, part-time, casual and job share roles.
Our goal is to provide the best service possible to our local community, which includes transporting your patrons to and from your venue safely and offering them a reliable service.
For more information head to KDNB Career Opportunities.
Mona Vale Surf Club
Casual Bar & Functions Staff – New Club House
With our Mona Vale Surf clubs new clubhouse nearing completion t are on the hunt for enthusiastic casual bar and function staff. The successful candidates will have a current RSA certificate, some experience in bar work and/ or exceptional customer service skills.
The role includes the following: –
- Bar service
- Clearing of tables
- Re stocking of fridges
- Stacking and emptying glass washers
- Swapping beer kegs and post mix
- Cleaning beer lines
- Opening and closing
- Specifically for the function area
- Table service
- Event set up and take down
If you don’t have all the skills listed above, we will offer training to the right applicants.
NSW Government is also offering a limited number of free RSA course through TAFE.
If you have any questions regarding the positions or want to apply email to email@example.com
Contact: Jon Dibbs Mona Vale SLSC
T: 61 417 170 777