Board of Education
The Board of Education (BoE) is the overseeing body for all training, assessment and facilitation of courses within the Sydney Northern Beaches (SNB) branch. Membership comprises of all endorsed Assessors and the Chief Training Officers (or their equivalent executive officer) from each of the 21 Clubs. The SNB Director of Education convenes the Board and is the Board’s representative on the SLSNSW Board of Education.
The BoE has regular meetings throughout the season, typically on the 3rd Thursday bi-monthly. Meeting dates can be found on the Education Calendar.
The Director of Education is one of the seven elected Board Members who form the Branch Executive. Each Board has a Director and elected advisers. The Director of Education position is elected every two years and advisers every year. The Director of Education is elected in each year of an even number, elections are held on the 1st Tuesday of May.
Board of Education (BoE)
Director – Rod McGibbon
- Deputy Director – John Dulieu
- Gold Medallion Advisor – Guyren Smith
- Bronze Medallion & SRC Advisor – Andrew Hjorth
- Junior Education Advisor – TBA
- Advanced Resuscitation Advisor – Tracey Hare-Boyd
- Power Rescue Craft Advisor – Peter Finch
- Mentor Program Advisor – Adrienne Lowe