The NSW Volunteer of the Year Awards are an annual program run by the Centre for Volunteering which has grown to become one of the largest celebrations of volunteering across the country.
The Awards celebrate the efforts of our state’s volunteers across seven different award categories. Special guests, families and friends will attend ceremonies at 26 locations across regional and suburban centres to celebrate the regional winners of the volunteer awards. Finalists are invited to the Gala State Ceremony in Sydney to announce the final winners and overall NSW Volunteer of the Year.
The Award Categories are:
- Young Volunteer of the Year (24 years and under)
- Adult Volunteer of the Year (25 to 64 years)
- Senior Volunteer of the Year (65 years and over)
- Volunteer Team of the Year
- Corporate Volunteer of the Year (Individual)
- Corporate Volunteer Team of the Year
- Excellence in Volunteer Management