Congratulations to Collaroy’s Ethan Hall and
South Curl Curl’s Chanelle Humel
who were crowned Male and Female Junior Lifesavers of the Year.
Good Luck to Chanelle and Ethan who will now go on to represent Sydney Northern Beaches in the quest to become 2023 NSW Junior Lifesaver of the Year.
High Commendations were awarded to
Ewan Humphreys from Freshwater and
Sophia Garcia-Hutchinson from Long Reef
Congratulations to all our JLOTY finalists
- MANLY: Rex Morris.
- NORTH STEYNE: Eva Haughton & Charlie Colwell
- QUEENSCLIFF: Wyatt Landis
- FRESHWATER : Ewan Humphries
- SOUTH CURL CURL: Chanelle Humel & Owen Mann
- NORTH CURL CURL: Ruby Koopman & Harrison Wagland
- DEE WHY: Jasmine Franks & Elio Vezzola
- COLLAROY: Sofia Kazakov & Ethan Hall
- LONG REEF: Sophia Garcia Hutchinson & Cormac Fisher
- WARRIEWOOD : Adela Zhang & Oliver Humphries
- MONA VALE: Tess Lever & Jack Richardson
- NEWPORT: Abigail Capell & Benjamin Carroll