Surf Life Saving School – Team Members Wanted for Term 4!
SLSSSNB is now looking for team members (instructors), to assist in the running of our beach school programs. We offer a variety of programs for primary and secondary school children at the beach. Our programs are run Monday to Friday during school hours. Term 4, October to December and Term 1, February to April. Term 4 is our busiest period. If you are currently at High School and your school term finishes early December 2022, then there is still an opportunity for you to work. Our last program for Term 4 is on Friday 16 December 2022.
Your job is to with within a team to lead groups of students through an array of activities ranging from board paddling, tube rescues, first aid, and lots of other fun activities. If you are friendly, outgoing, able to talk to large groups and enjoy working with children, then this is the perfect job for you.
- Need to be a current financial Surf Club member
- Hold Bronze Medallion (must be proficient)
- SRC holders are also invited to apply. However, SRC holders can only supervise/run beach based activities
- If over 18, have a current paid Working With Children (WWC) check number
- Beach programs usually start at 9.00am at the earliest and finish by 2.00pm at the latest.
- Minimum shift length is 3 hours, and the hourly rate starts at $22 per hour
Beach Locations Used
- Freshwater to Palm Beach
If you have already worked for the Surf Life Saving School
- You do not have to register, please just give me a ring, or send me an email that you will be returning for the coming season
- You do not have to attend the Staff Training Day
For all new staff
Please click this link to register your interest: