June 2019 Update
Active Kids Program Information
The Active Kids program provides two $100 vouchers for parents, guardians and carers of school-enrolled children to use towards sport and active recreation costs each year.
The vouchers can be redeemed towards payment of membership or fees with an approved provider registered with the Active Kids program, each calendar year.
All Surf Life Saving Clubs have been registered as Active Kids Providers. This step was completed by SLSNSW in early 2018 to reduce the administration requirement on clubs.
From 1 July 2019, parents, guardians and carers can apply for a second $100 Active Kids voucher. Voucher 1 is valid January to December 2019, and Voucher 2 is valid July to December 2019.
To ensure another successful year, we’d like to advise you of some important program information.
Active Kids 2019/20 Season – Things You Need To Know
Your Active Kids provider registration continues into the next Surf Life Saving Season you do not need to re-register for the program. However, to ensure your account remains active, it is important that you review the following items in your account:
To check if your club has been activated, please search for approved providers on Service NSW. If your club does not come up – please refer to the fact sheet ‘How to Activate your Active Kids Account – A guide for Surf Life Saving Clubs’.
To manage the delegates who login and access your Active Kids account. You can add or remove delegates on the Delegation tab.
- Go to www.service.nsw.gov.au
- Log into your account via your email address that is connected to the Active Kids provider account
- Reset password if necessary
- Hover your mouse over ‘My Account’ on the top right hand side of the page
- Select your sporting club from the drop down box
- You may have to accept T&C’s if you have not previously registered with Service NSW (this step will be skipped if you have previously logged in and accepted T&C’s)
- Select ‘Delegations’
- Add the email address/es of your additional committee member/s
- They will receive an email with instructions on how to update their access to the account. There is a limited time this link will work (Please get them to check their Spam inbox as well).
Please make sure you have added additional delegates and they are on the system, BEFORE you revoke any delegates. If you revoke any without new delegations accepted, you will lock yourselves out of the system.
Easily identify your organisation as an Active Kids approved provider.
Fact Sheet – How to redeem an Active Kids Voucher via Members Area – A guide for members
Fact Sheet – How to Activate your Active Kids Account – A guide for Surf Life Saving Clubs
Fact Sheet – How to redeem an Active Kids Voucher – A guide for Surf Life Saving Clubs.
Frequently asked questions – for Surf Life Saving Clubs
Frequently asked questions – for Parents